:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Power Up...


I've never had a reason to create a flickr account, 
but apparently today it was a must. 
My creativity was streaming through the roof and everything I looked upon was beautiful.

You know what else is beautiful?
Mmn...
Silence.

With taking a day to myself to do as I would, I visited places... 
I seen sights that I normally wouldn't
 and had the time to appreciate them.

The whole day...
Spent in one location, which for the time being, I will keep my little secret.

Never had I seen sights this way.

If you had read my previous blogs you have been informed that I'm not working on the best computer.

The potential for me to fully utilize my artistic skills is now justified as being limited.
My brother, "Aden Avedon", had to work today in RL and in his absence, I was able to use his computer.



For three years, I've been working on the same computer and can honestly say that only today do I now have total appreciation for this virtual world. I've always been impressed by the user's ability to create, as everything one would see, is user created content...

But to see it in a different light is something again.

To think of all the places I've experienced in this game and to have seen them as beautiful with graphic resistance... I had no idea that the comparison could be equated as if you were maneuvering though a virtual canvas at all times...

Amazing.


And as if by some chance of fate.
The day I took to myself to create visual art...
I received a notice...


Not saying I would win.
Not saying that I'm the best...
But I'm thankful to have been accepted.

My mind is swimming,
thinking...
If I only had the practice...
What would I have become?

*Smiles*

So, now I have a flickr account.
Lawl.

As for the comparison from one computer to the next...


Mine: Untouched

VS

My Brother's: Untouched


Both pictures were taken in the same exact place...
Look at the color difference!

I found this place in black and white and if I hadn't "played" today,
I wouldn't have known otherwise!

For those of you that can see the way my brother can at all times,
appreciate it, because you're lucky.
Not everyone is this fortunate...

SoOOo...
An ode to dreaming, right?
 Let's say by some chance in hell, I actually have a shot at winning...
I'm taking the money and going for the upgrade.

*Smiles*

Hell, to the mutha fuckin' yus.

There really is only one word I can express 
forwards and backwards to simplify a feeling.
That would be,
"Wow."

Here...
Have a poem in your face, 
'cause I do that too.
Lawl.

Not too bad of a day, I tell ya.
Not bad at all.
Yay...



'Restricted Life' by Evelynn Kingsley

One cannot begin to understand their smallness,
Until they've had meaning set in motion before them.

A story of a convoluted Love that no one could ever piece together,
Nor could they understand...
But we did, Love.

Lies had become the immediate succession of what was once so real.

We fed off one another,
Like that of 
The Psychic Vampire.
Lusting for knowledge.
Feeding off souls...
Draining.

Can you now call yourself omnipotent?
Can I, Love?
No...

For you still seek the answers to the existential,
As do I.

The lengths that you have gone through to understand me...
To know me...

And to hear words spoken that suggest I was undeserving,
Only you could know for certain.

Maybe I wasn't.
Maybe I was.

The greatest of love stories end in tragedy,
And ours began that way.

Thank you for pleasure's greatest pain...
Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment