:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blank Canvas...

The Beautiful Soul, PandoraPithos...


It's about time I say something about her! My bestie and business partner in crime, Pandora.For the people that don't know her, I feel sorry for you. This woman has amazing energy and has the ability to make an entire room smile if she wanted to. You have no idea what she means to me... Not only my best friend, but also the closest person that I've found in this lifetime that can actually understand my mental madness. 

If she had a wiener, I would totally ask her out.
Lawl. 

With all joking aside, what I feel I have with her is a bond like none other. If it weren't for her believing in me, her sympathetic teachings and understanding, I would have lost faith completely by now. She is definitely a force that keeps me moving forward, and with the occasional and much appreciated boot in the ass, gets me pumped for another project.



So, here we are. Another day of what her and I have claimed to be our "daily grind," building together once again. It has been a while since we actually could. Between RL and timing in SL, yet once again, has been difficult to achieve. On my behalf, it is due to my mental affliction that is off-putting. 

Side Note: For the record, I will keep reminding people of this, because it IS truly something that I want people to understand. If by now you're asking yourself, "What the fuck is it that you are suffering from?" Here is my list of what plagues me. 




Don't you DARE feel sorry for me about any of this. Seriously, I will laugh in your face (lawl). I simply feel the need to repeat it constantly so it is appreciated as a part of who I am. You deal with it like I do, or move on. Simple


"I'm not ashamed of who I am, I embrace it because it's me!
Come on, no one will know you better than you, but they can try."  
-Evelynn Kingsley





After speaking with my Panda Bear, I confessed that what I'm needing to do now, is to set myself on a strict schedule during the week. I know for a FACT, is going to piss off SO many people. But honestly, it's not fair to me that I gift my time so freely to everyone and forget the number one person in my life... Me.

At any rate, this so dubbed "blank canvas," will eventually become the E.C. Photo Studios. Pandora and I have discussed a few things, tossed ideas around the table, and both have come up with some really fun ideas for the utilization of this space. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet. I do like to keep people guessing. All's I can say right now is, challenge

Now that's sexy... 


No comments:

Post a Comment