:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Friday, September 7, 2012

'Blog Much?...'


Yo! Yo! Yo!
Wut up homiez?

ME?! 
Sleepin' on the job, 
ney!

LOTS to REPORT 
this update!

I know you miss me when I'm gone and shit, 
but dayum...
You want to hit me up?
Add me on the Face"Bewk",
 kiddies.


Here you will see even MORE spicy updates
such as EC news, personal thoughts, and pics of my latest 
creations before they hit the blogspot or shop!

Witness the whole 
creative process, 
experience 
the mad minds at EC
first hand!

While your at it, 
go on and add my P.I.C (partner in crime),
Da MoFo Panda as well...


You gotta stay in the know.
We both bust our asses and love what we do...
Nothing but love for all you faithfuls out there,
for you are the ones that keep us rockin' steady.

Speaking of my girl,
she's been hustlin',
making all kinds of elegant furniture that would
spruce up any home leaving your guests in awe,
guaranteed.

Here are some of the items on sale now
created by Ms. Pithos...


These lovely chairs have an old school vintage chic
 feel reminiscent of dear old Auntie Prude. 
And guess what??? 
The plastic is off of these! \o/
There are a total of 9 poses male and female variations, 
17 color variations for
 Biggies and my dear Petites, 
18 for you! 
Yes one exclusive color! Gloomy Day
$L200 each. 

Furnish your home with both biggie and Petite furniture?

 Fatpacks of each color/both size options are available for $L350! 

That is a $L50 discount off the regular price!!!


Come see in world to try before you buy!




THIS IS THE FATPACK VERSION CONTAINING SAME COLOR/BOTH SIZES!
Spruce up your space or use as a pose prop, 
the choice is yours to make! 
These cute room dividers will add a great accent to your home but no, 
I couldn't stop there.
 I just had to add in poses.
 How fun! 
There are 8 adorably fun poses to choose from should you decide
 to get snap happy or if you just feel like playing with a guest. I
 hope you enjoy these as much as I have. 
Also available in regular, 
petite friendly and fatpacks (same color/both sizes).

Shop from home?

So!
Like what you see?
Don't have enough Panda in your life?
Don't be sad!
The Blogspot for Pandanator
 is up and running!
Check it.
Boom...


By the way...
Did you miss the last two weeks?
Hint, hint...
THURSDAY, THURSDAY, THURSDAY'S!
You know?
Those 55L Thursdays...
The items above have BOTH 
been featured on 55L T's...

Keep checkin' back
and get them while they're hot!
Don't miss out on some
 hella awesome sauce deals!

As for me,
I've got some new items brewin' too
just in time for the season.

Fall is my favorite season...
The sights, 
the smells,
the CREEPINESS!

Awe yeah...

Did I not mention couture last post?
I think I did... 
:D

You want a peek before it's released?
TEAAAAAAAAAAASER!


AWWWWWWWWWE!

What the hell does the rest look like?
Lawl.

FACEBOOK MEH!
MmMWHOWHOWAAH 
HAHA!

You'll not see anything like this anywhere...
I'm getting all mad creative!
Straight up cray cray original
 by yours truly.

Felt it was time to tap the "natural" resources.
My brain.
LOL!

And on a final note...

ATTENTION ALL DIE HARD BLOGGERS!

Are you currently looking to be sponsored?
Looking to have your words spread across
 the vast fashion world of SL?

Guess what?...
E+HeR3@L (hA0s
 is looking for a few awesome fashion bloggers
to feature at our shop.

When chosen,
EC will post your blog board,
offer you a sponsorship,
AND
when you feature us,
you get our latest creations 
FREE
before anyone else!

So!
With all this being said...
PandoraPithos and I
will be accepting 
IN WORLD,
NOTECARD FORM,
entries as to why we should sponsor you.

DISH us ALL...
What draws you to fashion?
How did you fall into it all?
What sets your blog apart from the rest?
The top three peeps will hob knob 
with us for a day,
try out our latest items,
and pose for a very special photo shoot
that will be featured 
on our blogs.


The
Passion for Fashion::..
BLOG OFF CONTEST
shall commence.
Word up.

More details regarding contest rules and deadlines
 to follow in my next post.

Until next time my lovelies!
Much <3!

1 comment: