:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'Change of Pace...?'


Hola, my fellow (hA0tics!

I think it's about time for a little change of pace...

I've been divvying out all of the pretty pretties (items)
at the shop, and guess what?!

Personally,
I feel it's about time to tap into the darker side
of my mind.

New this week at E.C.
will be the 
'Silence the Tongue' accessory series
in a variety of different colors.

'Silence the Tongue' will include
the tongue attachment with syringe piercing
and bloody chin tattoo.

This piece is wicked looking 
in person.

I've had a few reactions to it as I've worn it
for others, and they didn't find it too appealing.
Lawl.
Makes me smile.

Gallows humor!
WOO!

Admittedly,
 the inspiration for this piece came
when I was told that I didn't know when to
"shut my fucking mouth." 
SO!
 I thought
if only I could numb the tongue...
and WAH-LA!



There you have it.
HAHA!

'Silence the Tongue' Series
only @ E+HER3@L (hA0S!

Also,
new in stock is the 
'Crime Scene Scarf'.



Self explanatory, 
but the theory behind is seriously F'D.

(*Sighs Deeply*)

Eight more days until the anniversary...
Stumbled upon a bit left over in RL...
Hence the creation.

Fuck,
seems like only yesterday...

You'll have to forgive me.
I am one deeply disturbed individual.
Heading to my dark place...

Bah.
As always,
I digress.

On with MOAR...

YEAH!

I changed your Lucky and MM, 
Darlings.

This weeks Lucky Chair Item::...


Yours free when your letter is called!
Chair change is every 11 mins,
so wiggle your butt on down
and hit up your stalker groups.


And as for the MM Board::..
Something a little special...


Gold Digger::.. Female Skin
 (Dark Brow, Freckles, Red Lip)!!!!

Isn't she puuuuuRrty?

She's yours if you can tappy
the boards and fill 'em 
to 100 before midnight!

A beautiful addition for all those
skin collectors out there.

WELL THEN!
I think we covered a little bit of this and that...
New news,
or what have you.

Still want to know wuz'sup?

*Whispers Softly*

Don't tell anyone...
But just between you and me...
*smirks*

I've been working on a top secret dress...
Oh, yeah!

It's creepy.

One of a kind...

What is it?

Guess you'll have to stay tuned...
Lawl.

Alright, alright...
You want a little hint?

Think...
My twisted takes...
on Haute Couture.

:x

EeEEEEeeEKkK!

On that note...
See you next post my lovelies. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment