:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

'The Flood...'


My mind once again races in the dark hours
of my day. The majority, fast asleep by now 
or waking up from at least a decent night's sleep...

As for me...
Flashes behind veiled orbs.
Crimson and Black...
Haunting me...
I can't sleep properly these days.

Next month, 
it will be one year gone by since the "incident"
that changed my entire Life.

I can recall exactly where I was
and exactly what I was doing...

Funny that it's somewhat similar to
what I'm doing now.

I've referenced the machine...
That's what I've been.
But back then,
before...
I was unstoppable
and saw nothing else but my task at hand.

Sadly,
with thoughts weighing heavy on my mind
and coming to this realization,
I feel myself beginning to slow down.
Not intentionally,
rather instinctual...
My mind and its tricks...

I can't do this.

This being, 
holding onto a fear of something that
has already happened...

But,
I still see his face...
I still hear the words...
In stillness,
I falter.

My heart sinks every time
it crosses my mind...

I need strength...

Who have I become?
Fuck...
Sometimes I remember who I used to be...
I've always known who I wanted to be...
But, 
I'm different now...
And I'm sorry...
I'm so sorry.

I needed to vent...
And breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment