:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

'Tag...'



I am the meta-ghost that has bled 
wisdom between infinite zeros and clicks...

Surging vanilla kisses in empty spaces, 
I shift order as to synchronize pulsating electrical waves,
imprinting them as grey matter and empathy. 

Immune to all reason,
I am what is,
What was,
And what always will be.

Even though you cannot see me
or hear me,
touch me or taste me...

I'm there,
with you.

(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment