:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

'Green Theme::.. Follow up to Moving On::..'

Told you I was gonna,
and here it is...

Limited Edition::.. Diamond Cutter Lingerie  
in E.C.'s OFFICIAL COLORS<333




And finally keeping in theme,
Check out the new 
Adriana Skin::.. Makeup in Acid Parade.


RAWR!

Kk, this was just a quicky update.

Back on the run!

Love ya, kiddies!!
Mwah! <333

-Evey

No comments:

Post a Comment