:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Monday, April 23, 2012

'Moving On...'


Ok, so I'll admit that about two posts ago, after it was written, really fucked my mind up. 
Dealing with demons from the past is never fun as it brings up old issues that 
you thought were long done and buried.

Sometimes it sucks to feel so much. 
Not sure how many of my frequenters can relate, 
but I assure you, it's a bitch.
I'm not ashamed of the way I feel, ever.
It is the one thing I share with anyone and everyone that belongs to me...
And I'm always willing to give...

At any rate...
I suppose in my case, I just have to be thankful for who I am and all I've been through.
I'm stronger than I give myself credit for at times and I refuse to give up on happiness.
Not only has my past shaped me into the person I am today,
but it has fueled me creatively and to constantly think outside of the box or in another regard.

Every person I have encountered...
Unique.
Every emotion...
Meant for the expression.

Simplicity...
Nothing ever is.

And I love that about Life.


But, as per usual I digress
and to reference the title of this blog...
Moving on!

With energies shifted after the release...
Dealing with many personalities...
Cutting ties where they needed to be cut...
I once again set myself to work.

And I'll keep it as short and sweet as best as this blabber mouth knows how...
Here are some of the latest creations coming soon to E.C.

Check it...


Forgive the shitty graphics on this, but this was quickly thrown together to flash the readers a 'lil sneak peek.

Featured here in hot pink, purple, and cobalt is The Diamond Cutter Lingerie series.
One of my favorite colors, besides purple, is lime green so I'm working on that as well...
But here's a nice selection of color. Bright bold and well... Sexy as hell, eh?

You HAVE to love my humor...
The name Diamond Cutter not only cleverly referencing the cute diamond pattern on the corsets,
but because I'm down with ambiguity,
Diamond Cutter also meaning...

Ladies, I'm sorry...
But a man eyeing a woman up in this little get up,
would be putty in her hand...
Reminding him that he still has a chance at being single...
Even if just for a night.
Cut that ring right out of the picture...
Lawl.



I love the detail on the corset and the color schemes 
for each are so very playful and eye catching.



The options for this little get up will be flexible so it will be fun to play dress up, or mix and match play with other things you would already have in your inventory...
Hell I do that all the time. xD

So the fishnet body stocking will be in a tattoo option as it is a one piece.
The beauty about the new viewers is that ladies can go nuts with adding not only this extra, 
but makeup and tattoo options won't be hindered. 


Or if your feeling a little more flirty, bare a little skin.
The colored gloves are able to be warn without the body stocking, 
and matching fishnets of the same color will work with any other outfit of your choosing.
It's all gewd!

Currently, I'm working on a pair of shoes and a few little accessories to complete the outfits
that should compliment everything nicely.

I promise girls...
I'll do you proud.
I'm quite the girly girl myself and I will be the first to admit that I'm a prim whore.
HA!

Embellishments and that little something extra make it ALL the more appealing.

Needless to say, with presenting these little numbers,
I've been working in photoshop quite a bit...

So, with getting my hands back into a program that I am most comfortable in,
I've also been dabbling in skin creation...
I'm hooked...


Screw Barbie...
She won't make a pimple on your ass.
Lawl.


The skin series I've currently been working on is called The Adriana.
The featured above is The Adriana::.. Medium Tone w/ Frecks::.. Makeup option:: Royal Pain.

Dude... 
Totally a girly girl, 
with a tomboy twist.

I LOVE makeup.
Just like in Real Life.

I'm HUGE on eye shadows and color.
So, Royal Pain would be the royal purple shadow...
Lip options will include the Fuchsia Lip (as shown above),
Red Matte, Naturally Nude, among a few others.


Here we have a playful pink shadow with a fuchsia lip,
This is The Adriana::.. Caustic Pixie Series.
Believe it or not, I've never been a fan of pink,
but I think this turned out to be absolutely gorgeous...
What do you all think?
:P


And then of course is the blue shadow series known as 
The Adriana::.. Tart Face.

I love the name for this one,
it's a play on how blue eye shadow has always been associated with the trashy sort...
But come on!
Such a soft face...
The compliment of color is stunning...
So, just tell the next person to call blue shadow trashy to "Kiss your CLASS!"
Ha ha!!

This little elfie has been working hard, keeping all her peeps in mind...

I'm actually looking forward to start featuring some 
of the male items that E.C. will be selling as well.

That's right, guys...
I haven't forgotten about you.

There will be something for everyone,
I promise.

But for now,
I'm going to wrap this blah blah up.

Just letting you know things are moving forward
and I couldn't be more excited.

Talk to you all again as soon as I can!

Much <333

-Evey


And here.
For all those creators out there...

This tune gets me pumped as I'm working.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment