:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

'Karma'





History repeats itself, over and over, and fucking over again...

Maybe it's because my mind doesn't have the ability to retain thought as well as others.

Situation's circumstance bring me right back to the beginning....

Over and over, and fucking over again.

Deja vu.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.

I'm tired of being dissected.
I'm tired of all the lies.
I'm tired of being taken for granted.
I'm tired of being used.
I'm tired of not being heard.

I listen...
To everyone.

I care too much...

I'm tired of believing in something that doesn't exist...
It can't survive if you're the only one.

Instill the thoughts...
Make them clean...

fleet·ing

[flee-tingadjective
passing swiftly; vanishing quickly; 
transient; transitory: 
fleetingbeauty; a fleeting glance.


Understanding in today's day and age,
is fleeting.

And if it's not, what does it become?
A lie.

I can't wait to spew the verbal vile to my social worker in the A.M.


I need to spit out the poison.





'Karma'  


Here and now I have my task,
As I hold on with the tightest clasp.
What have I learned
From wearing a mask?
Is but nothing.
("Oh, but nothing?")  

All I am and all I see,
Is this not, what was meant to be?

Have I done something wrong,
And forsaken my past?
("As why to the reason,
Of tears that fill casks!")

Profound completion in this Life...
Tension so thick,
Could be cut with a knife. 

Reasoning blunders,
Due to solitude wonders.
Where is my thunder?

From here I must sunder...
That which lies under.
("Oh, but nothing?")
Still but nothing.  

Open my eyes to find the light,
One that hides in the darkest of night.
Gain my hearts trust,
And claim what is mine.
My hand takes my bust,
And feels the beating of "Time".

What I hold now,
Defines nothing as Truth.
What I have learned,
Is that I'll never own youth.

When living today,
Becomes my tomorrow,
Banish this day,
Of all of it's sorrow.

I've done this before.


JAO 
© 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment