:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

'The Mutha Fawkin' Princess...'

It's been a hot minute, hasn't it?!


Shesh!!

I'll bet you all thought that I 
completely abandoned you...
again.

Awwwe...



Oh shush,
quit being a homo.
LoL!

Sorry kiddies for realz,
 but REAL LIFE
hath called upon my
MAD SKILLZ!!!

No jokin'!

I received an amazing opportunity 
to work with someone near and dear to me,
creating graphics for her new bath and body line.

Very, very exciting indeed.
But I did miss SL...
just a little.
*smirks*

It was weird,
 when the reminiscing came on,
I was watching old cartoons from the 80's
thinking about how great the animation was
back then and thought
 about SL for some strange ass reason...
Don't ask. 
Can't explain it...

Anywho,
guess where my inspiration came from!?
After about a month and some odd so and so's,
I decided to jump back in world
 as I was squirting my creative juices all over the place 
and made these little ditties...
LoL!

Check 'em.

The My Little Princess Outfits!!!
Yaaaaaay!


So colorful!!!
Just like my personality
(depending on which one that is),
I made four!
LoL!

Cute. Fun. Flirty. Sexy.
...Yes.

Each outfit comes with Princess Top, Short Shorts, 
and awesome Strappy Peep-Toe Boots.

Spoiled brat to the core-ness...

Show it off in these, baby!

You're the mutha fawkin' 
PRINCESS!


The Earthy Princess


 Tan Leather Strappies for the Earthy Princess.


The WILD! Princess


 Grape Leather Strappies for the WILD Princess.


The Blushing Princess


Baby Pink Leather Strappies for The Blushing Princess. 


The Playful Princess


 And Fuchsia Leather Strappies for The Playful Princess!!


Hip, 
or what?

I don't give a fuck!
...I think they are.
So, there.
Lawl.

But if you DO happen to like them,
here's the link,
 as they are only available on MP...


And if you can't decided which Princess you are,
never fear,
the FATPACK is here!!

Word up peeps...

Don't you fret none.
Evey's got your back
and I'm still around.
But as for now,
back to work!

Talk to you all laterZ.

Peace and Love
 hommieZ!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment