:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Friday, May 25, 2012

'Just a Thought...'


Have you ever confused a Dream with Life?




A former lover tells you to strive for better,
and deep inside, you always hope you will. 

With experience comes the knowledge of moments,
 incidences, and the circumstances 
that took place when things went wrong. 

It's not something we may see right away, 
but it's there... buried.

Will you choose to see it?

Will you push it aside?

No matter how you try to deny it.
No matter how you try to push the thoughts out of your head...
They will always be there, 
because they were...

He says, "Strive for better."

Suddenly showing how you care, sir?

Fear not.

I am.

Because now I know
 what it means to be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment