:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

'Moment of Truth..."


You know,
I've been doing a lot of thinking...
And I just have to share with you all
one of my top five favorite feelings of all time.

This only came about recently 
as I was reminded
by one of those amazing
 people in my life.

So,
 one of the best feelings in the world...?
Is that swift fucking kick in the ass
that makes you haul it.

Damn it,
 Panda...
We've been through hell and high water 
getting things set up...
Thank you for the jolt.

Now that's how you know you have a friend...
True story.
Lawl.

With this being said,
guess what kiddies?

has OFFICIALLY OPENED!

Damn skippy, 
my freaks...


Products are up and  
continuing to flow into the shop.
We are still under a little
bit of construction,
 but everyday,
something new.

Today's latest items include::..

The Lillian Shape and Brow Set::..

Beauty Tip::.. 
The Lillian Shape is worn with 
Caustic Pixie Skin w/Red Lip::..

and 

The Nevaeh Shape and Brow Set::.. 
w/ Tall and Short Options

Beauty Tip::..
The Nevaeh Shape is worn with 
Tart Face Skin/Nude Lip::..

Not too shabby, eh?

And I know, 
I know.

I've been saying this for ages...
Guys?
Are you ready for a little something, something?

Check out this little number,
LawL.


Oh, 
Muh, 
Dayum, 
RIGHT?

Men's shapes coming in tomorrow!

This particular series by guest creator,
 Aden Avedon,
will be available in three sizes
 (Reborn Mortal, Reborn God, and Reborn Olympian)
 with the option to purchase 
the FATPACK deal.

The Reborn series caters to 
the body builders or muscle men,
and by the looks of him, 
not for the faint of heart...

What do you think ladies and gents?
Does Aden meet your approval?

\o/
Win.

So...
This is it.

This is what we've been aiming for...

Long time coming...

Don't know about blood or sweat,
but fuck...
There have been a lot of tears shed.

Without further adieu...
I'd like to welcome you all officially to 
The World of Chaos...

Enjoy your stay.

P.S. For an instant recap on what it's all about, 
check out this earlier post::..
BooYah.

~X0x0X~
And stuff.

-Evey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment