:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Monday, August 6, 2012

'Goody, Goodies!...'


Hello again fellow (hA0ticS!



Your little shape-shifter has been on a roll
stocking the goodies!

And Guess what?
There is now a Midnight Madness Board
ready for the SpAnKiN'!

For one week, 
Monday to Monday, 
the featured item is
The Cullen Girl Shape Set.


Goal set is for 100 peeps
so get your girls in and give it a tap tappy!
She's a hottie!

Also added today,
a little Lucky Chair Action!

Featured for this week only
on the L.C. is
 The VooDoo Magik Set!


One of my favorite accessories 
ever created is the 
"See No Evil Eye Patch"...

It's just an awesome original piece
that you could add to any outfit 
to creep it out and rock it hard.

VooDoo Sets are unisex,
so guys you can shimmy your
asses in that seat too.
Do eeeeeet...

But, wait!
There's MORE!
*~Sings~*
"TwoOOoo More Items 
Added todaaaaaay!"

How about a little accessory action?
Check it...


The Soul of The Satyr Necklace is a personal piece 
inspired by a ghost from the past.

Every bit of this accessory custom and unique
right down to the poem included with the necklace.
The essence which is the satyr,
wrapped right about your neck
with a touch of elegance.

I love this piece...
It was fun to create and would simply 
make a wonderful addition
to any woodland creatures stock.
A Must have for sure.

Finally,
there is my signature piece...
The one I feel defines me
in regards to matters of the heart.

The Escape Artist Jewelry Set
not only provides the visual aspect of 
a heart that is hard to hold,
but come on...
It just looks bad ass, 
right?


I wear this particular piece fairly often.
It goes with everything
 dressed in my "stylings"...

What can I say?
I'm a freak!

And you're here...
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

Lawl!

Ah, hell...
I love you all anyway,
and that's all that matters.
^x^

Alas,
I must flee for now...
Back into the kitchen I go.

Catch ya all soon!

This is E.K.Gee FuNk
once again reporting...
'THUMP, THUMP!'
<3

Until next quicky...
WOO!
ZING!

Lay-tahZ 
muh peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment