:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"I'm On The List..."


Just to let everyone know,
I'll be laying low for the next few days...
Have to take care of a few mental issues, 
if you know what I mean.

So!
I'm drinking!
Lawl...?

All joking aside...
((This is how the tortured artist works, mind you...))
Just gotta say,
I'm deep inside my head right now,
no one will break in...
Try it and I wish you good luck.
It's ROYALLY FUCKED 
at the moment,
 so leave a message
(((imagine the beep)))
and one of my personalities 
will get back to you as soon as possible...
\o/
Yay!

Just trying to flippin' figure out
 how this fucking crazy bitch
called life is supposed to work...
Shifting all my energy in a creative 
regard and shit...
Gotta put it somewhere,
ya know...?

But,
 as I'm off fighting demons
and men in slick suits...
A bit of good news shot my way today,
check it...

[E+HeR3@L (hA0s] | Evelynn Kingsley |
 Women’s ClothingStores for Alternative Avatars, Body

I made the list, yo...
Where at?



(See Stores Added Section.)

That's right, kiddies...
Your home girl made the Creators List...
As, guess...
A CREATOR!
Holy fuck, right?
That's what I said...
They had to come
out to the shop and check everything
regarding legitimacy...
So,
HI-Mutha-F@WkiN' 5!

Bustin' ASS to 
bring you straight up
SAUCY original items
only to be found at E.C.,
by yours truly.

Freight train coming through...
Back the fuck off.
RAWR!

Flip the switch...
Machine at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment