:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

'Boys, oh Boys...'

Well, HAI THAR!
Tis I,
the little workaholic!

This update is for my homies out there...


Do you feel as though
your girl has been doing you
wrong by NOT hooking
you up with some "manly" items?

Well shit, man!
Hold your horses!
I'm only one person...
Different personalities maybe but,
still one person all the same...
Lawl.

So, guys...
I'd like to think I know you fairly well.
Growing up with nothing but men around me...
Working in a "man's world" for over 8 years...
I believe I've picked up a few things,
as much to say that have always 
considered myself a little more 
tomboyish, than girlie.

With this in mind,
I really do feel for you SL'rs
out there who play men.
(I know women play as men too. 
It's no big secret...)

Anywho!
There truly is not enough male fashion 
in the market out there,
 and free stuff that looks 
cool is even HARDER
to come by...

Well, here's my little contribution...
Thus far, of course!


The average male in RL
prefers the relaxed feel.
T-shirts are ever so common
and they are even better 
when they can 
make a statement
without having to say a word,
right?

Slicey, busted her ass this weekend
and created a SHIT TON
of Men's "GraphX" T's
just for muh boyZ.

Here are just a few of my personal faves...


Good ole' Playboy Frank!
If you can't fit more than two references with this shirt
I'm disappointed in you...
LOL!


I'm fine...
LMFAO! 
This shirt makes me crack up 
every time I see it.
 A little bit of twisted humor,
gotta love it.

Dude,
don't even lie...
I KNOW I at least got a 
"WTF" out of you... 
Come on!
Recognize.


AH, yes...
Seize that fuckin' day, y'all.

LoL!

That's what it's all about!

So what do you think, guys?!
Do you love 'em?
Plenty more where these came from!

Now,
for one week only it's all about the boys 
on the E.C. Lucky Chair.

Pop a squat.
Read a news paper.
And get the shit.

Bad ass shirt on the chair all week.


Featured this week is the mesh,
 Men's GraphX T::..  Love Thy Neighbor.

Pretty sweet lookin' if you ask me.
Granted I don't have a penis...
But I now digress.
LoL!

What's that?
Are my female
 readers upset?

Well DAMN IT!
Calm down and change your cork.
I got you too...

The MM Board for the next week
 is for the ladies.


A Hipster Vest ladies,
 in Lounge Lizard Green!
Hot...
Resizable...
Free, 
if you reach the goal.

Here's your tissue.
Now,
get to slappin'.
:D

Once again,
I must become a shadow...
In the night...
In the dark....

I POOF BEFORE THEE!
LoL!

Later everyone.
Enjoy!


Flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment