:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fuck Yo Drama...

There's not much I can say coherently right now
because to indulge in the thoughts that are racing through my head...
I'd be writing for days to organize every single one.

All I CAN say is,
I have just had a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders... 
Thank goodness for small favors.

Here's a comic strip demonstrating what I mean.

If you laugh, you understand...

If you get pissed...

You must be the cause.

As far as I'm concerned, it's time to flip the switch.
Fuck it.

Evelynn Kingsley
proudly presents...
The first installment of The SL Comic Strip Series
'Adventures With Inanimate Objects'





No comments:

Post a Comment