:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

'Casa de los Crimson Mascarada'



Wow...
It's been a while, hasn't it? I suppose with good reason, please forgive me. It's not that I haven't had anything to write about. It's not because I didn't want to... But time yet once again poses an issue of a precious little thing. Could you imagine if we had more hours, minutes, seconds, in a day? Every single one up for the utilization... What would you do with yours?

The hours I keep have never been structured. ((Wake up, 8am... Lunch time, Noon... Sleep at 11pm, nay...)) I have always followed explicitly the beat of my own drum, doing exactly what it is my heart tells me to do...  Always.

With being a little less distracted, I set myself to work and refused to stop until I could call things complete... What is considered to be in Life, the only place one can call their own and be so well received in this so deemed haven where you could sit and listen... Find peace... Safety... Solace... I call it home.


Welcome to the Home of The Crimson Masquerade.

Let it be known, I have never brought currency from RL to SL, ever. Anything and everything that I had ever wanted, I worked for it. Being in SL for three years now, I've pretty much done it all...
Starting out as an "exotic dancer" just like every other girl working to purchase that "one hair" they HAD to have... I've been a hostess, a model, a para role player in a combat sim, a pet, a Mistress, a lover, a partner... And now, business partner with a whole island as a playground...

It's funny...
Seeing all that I've seen. Learning all that I have... Wanting, for the something more... Just like in real life.
I'm determined to make my dreams come true one way or the other.

Here, it's easier.


Everything earned...
I've worked practically all my life, real or second.

So, in real life.. I've made a little name for myself, my birth name.
In real life, I was selected by the city I live in to be one of the artists for it's bicentennial at the age of 18. Until the structure itself crumbles, my art work will always be a part of its heart.

So, I've gone to college...
Networked.
Made my way through hundreds like myself, struggling to be known.
Going off on my own only to be hired by a publication house creating book covers for aspiring authors

So what, that I know how to work a few computer programs in the major motion picture industry and while I was in school, I was hired by the very school I attended to be the chief editor for a television commercial that I produced for them.

And who really cares that I am vested by the Writer's Guild of America: East...
Waiting patiently for a production company to purchase the next big script...

Big deal.


These are my dreams...
Dreams that I can gift to those I hold close...
Something that I fail to do in real life.

I want to take care of those I Love...
In here, I can.


A dream home for my little family,
The Crimson Masquerade.

To my real life brother, Aden...
I wish this was the life I could gift you in real...
I've tried so hard.

To my best friend and SL sister, Pandora...
I want to make your visions become a reality as to forever thank you for all that you are...

To my little adopted sister, Mitsuki...
I want you to know how big the world really is and be ready for it, dont be afraid... 
It's not complete unless you're in it.

To my sweet friend, Bryan...
You will always have a home here with me.

To my little pup pup, Zidor...
I seen your "face" before I even knew its structure.
Lessons learned. Always be yourself.


I've built the castle...
It's swelling with heart...
These walls will never see anything other than.
I promise.

Now, where is my King?




No comments:

Post a Comment