:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

'On the Hunt..."

Wut up all you crazy cats?
Dropping some pretty exciting news
on you all this round.

Your girl here just made her first 
SL Hunt!

That's right.

Creative Angel Hunts
presents
Dreams Come True

The hunt will run from October 18th-31st
and here's a little sneaky peeky  at what I'm gifting.

Your #49 stop at E+HeR3@L (hA0s ::...


Pretty sweet looking  if you ask me!
The hunt is all fantasy based, 
which I absolutely adore.
You all KNOW
I had to apply for this hunt!
^x^

Considering the season,
I mixed a little bit of fantasy 
with that little kick of Halloween,
since the hunt runs until the 31st...
Booyah, there she is!

The Neo Shadow Witch from E+HeR3@L (hA0s!



I really hope you all dig it,
because I really had fun making it.

The CAH::.. NSW giftie includes:



Hood, Cape, Corset, Skirt, Gloves,
Stockings, Boots, Spiked Wrist Cuffs
and Magical Staff!

NOTE::..
Other up and coming hunts include,
2 more hunts by CAH, 
and come November
The Winter Is Coming Hunt
with creations by yours truly.
Get ready to mark your calendars!
:P

That's not all though...
Did you know that there are only 
three more days until Cast Masters #5??

Calling all you fisher folk out there!
You wanna know what you'll be fishing for at E.C.?

Here she is...




Your E+HeR3@L (hAos::..Candy Corn Kitty Prize!

Items to fish for include::..
Skin, Eyes, Ears, Whiskers, Claws, Tail,
Collar, Corset, Skirt, Gloves, Stockings, Panties
and Boots!
(18 items in all!)

Well,
Are you stoked?!
I know I am.

See y'all there!

P.S. Hunters::..

For even MORE hunt info
and free gifties from E+HeR3@L (hA0s,
Keep an eye on Pandora's page::...


She has some amazing things in the bag as well!

Until next time...
Peace, Love, and Chaos
Everyone!

Happy Hunting!

XoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment