:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Monday, October 8, 2012

'Bustin' Out..."

Yo, yo, yo's!



...Go up and down.
Lawl.

Zoinks,
I had a BIG TIME SCARE
this morning.
:x

I logged into SL and my entire
inventory was gone.
*GASPS!*



But luckily,
I have friends that aren't as noobish 
as I can be when I'm dead ass tired
 and they informed me
that I needed to clear my cache...
LOL!

So yeah,
if that happens to you...
Don't panic
like I do.
Just clear your cache.

When I thought I had lost everything,
I freaked because I wasn't sure
I'd be able to drop this new get up for you!
*Tear*

But now that my inventory is back,
I'll be throwing this little ditty on the racks today
for cheapies.

Presenting the latest outfit::..
E+HeR3@L (hA0s::.. Jail Bait


A cute little jail bird outfit,
because I know everyone will be looking for Halloween
costumes that are different from the angel, devil, blah blah etc.
that you always see.
Right awn,
for muh hipsters rockin'
all those happenin' parties out there!

Price is right y'all.

Here's a little bit of a closer look at what you'll receive::..

(Full outfit comes with everything mentioned in the ad)


(It's booty time... Don't drop the soap!)
:x


(The ciggy is scripted and puffs smoke)


(Slick Belt)




(Before: No Bruise Tattoo)


(After: Tattoo Layer: Bruise with Red Lipstick)


Ya dig the handcuff necklace too?

\m/

Lock her up!
She's a heart-breaker!


Jail Bait will be available 
later today at E.C.

Until we meet again,
birds and dawgs...

Peace!

XoX

It's bed time for me...
*Passes out cold*

No comments:

Post a Comment