:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introductions...



Hello there, and welcome. My name is Evelynn, but most of my friends and acquaintances call me Evey for short. Normally I play a seductive, smart mouthed little elf girl, but then the possibilities of  fantasy have always appealed to me so I tend to shape-shift my character often. That's the beauty of the creative mind... It's limitless.

As for the person behind the avi, the time I spend in Second Life, the friends I make, and the fun I have are all very real to me. With interacting with Evey, you'll always encounter the true person behind the avatar. I'm real to the core. You will either love me or hate me, in this I am certain.

Evey is not my first avatar. I've been in SL for over three years now with a few breaks in between. But for some reason or another, have always found my way back as this vast virtual world offers so many creative outlets. It only feels right to utilize them here and I have every intention of doing so.

As for the people that I've met, be they past or present, I couldn't thank them enough for everything I've been taught. Not only have I learned how to build, texture, and sculpt but I have experienced many life lessons from these interactions as well. Most people tend to forget, every single person you encounter is an extension of the person that sits behind a computer, just like you. Sometimes I think we forget about this and take people for granted in this window to an alternate universe. But let it be known, right here, right now... From my fingertips to your eyes... I can see you despite who you wish to portrait yourself as, for it's humanity that has always inspired me.

My gift and my curse I share freely, and no emotion nor pain is stranger unto this soul.
I am your mirror.

With all things said and this semi-formal introduction, I welcome you officially to my world.



"Creativity stems from a beautiful mind. One that not only holds an understanding, but an appreciation for all things that strike emotion... To touch someone... Like a fingertip to still water, you have the power." - Evelynn Kingsley



No comments:

Post a Comment