:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Helping Hand...



In an instant, unaware... You can find a friend. I've always felt that the people that enter your life are meant to teach you lessons that you need to learn, and ultimately heed. One such person that I have met recently has captured my interest so much, that I cannot help but to love her for everything she is... Her name is MitsukiShadow.

We met at a freelance strip club while on voice, and for some odd reason she had latched herself to me immediately. I never quite understood what it was that kept people coming around, but ever since she had "friended" me, she never wants to leave my side. Now after getting to know her, I feel the need to protect her at all times... And I will.

Being the "noobie" that she is, I've taken her under my wing and in just a few weeks time she has been exposed to several advanced options SL has to offer. Seeing how I run around from place to place... From building to landscaping, she wanted to learn only so she could help... What a heart of Gold, this one is.

Mitsuki's first building lesson:


Now, I'll admit there are certain things that I just don't have the patience for. But when it comes to helping someone, I'm a listener, a mover and a shaker. The majority of my time is dedicated to one of three things; The preparation for the grand openings of Ethereal Chaos (creations by my business partner PandoraPithos and myself),  [E L E V E N] (Co-Owned with Damir Composer: an aesthetically pleasing club and meeting ground/members only), or the people that I consider family who are the vampire coven known as The Crimson Masquerade.  It was only natural that Ms. Shadow be inducted as a member of my family as they will always come first in my time on SL. 

The picture above shows some of the progress at the E.C. grounds and the little worker that I am so VERY proud of, Mitsuki, working on her first build ever as I teach her how to create. She insisted that there should be a bridge in this area and wanted to learn how to make it herself. With my step by step explanations and her determination and drive, this was the final product...


She has the potential to be something great. I can see this already. 

Mitsuki, I look forward to every new day and adventure with you.
Much love to my new 'lil sissy.


A job well done.



"Actions may speak louder, but it is your words that initially become the perception of reality by another... Especially to those who listen..." - Evelynn Kingsley




Come check out the progress in world at  E+HeR3@L (hA0s .




No comments:

Post a Comment