:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

'Resurrection...'



Well, well.
Here we are again...
I always seem to make my way back 
to this fantastical world
of action, drama, and suspense.
And in my departure from last we "met",
there was plenty as I went through a rather timely 
phase of self-destruction.

Not to say that I'm finished "phasing",
but I think this time around 
I've lost a rather large piece of the person 
I used to be...

(Not even sure if I know 
"Her" anymore, 
nor would I recognize her.)

As for now,
I continue to be a ticking time bomb
with no defuse.


I think this time, things have gone a bit too far
and emptiness has consumed me.

To make the same mistakes over and over again,
one should be able to learn their lessons.
But to create new ones,
especially in the stage of life 
I'm in with no answers...
Seems pretty bleak to say the least.

Every step that I have ever taken in life
has been done with passion...
Passion being an intense feeling,
I believe has now festered into 
forms of rage, confusion, and seclusion 
against all that I once knew.

Nothing makes sense anymore
and all seems somewhat pointless...
Pretty sad, heh.
Perhaps I've just reached my midlife crisis stage.
Fuck knows.


But, yes.
Back again seeking the familiar
I suppose.

Seemed to fit before...
Thought it was something 
I had a knack for,
but ultimately 
(and true to form as per my mental),
it's what destroyed me...

Passion is a bitch...

So this round,
is on my terms.
My watch...
When I feel like it.

Just so happens,
I did today.

I finally got around to posting 
my violins on the market place!

How long has it been?
Damn...

At any rate,
if there's anything that I've learned
from attempting to mass produce products 
in timely fashions,
is that this whole SL
process has made me really appreciate the efforts 
creators put into their work.

First: Make the item.
Second: Market the item via design and web.

Simple steps?
Oh, fuck no...

One,
I probably have one of the slowest computers
known to man.
Any slower,
and you could say that I'm practically on dial-up...

"Mommy? What's dial-up?"

"Well, back when cavemen created technology..."

LoL.

Two,
to be completely original in 
a world of thousands that are trying to do the same?
Good luck.

Case and point...
I credit anyone that understands 
the entire process and 
tries to make a little somethin', somethin'.

Over all,
it should be something you love to do
and not consume you...
as it once did me.

But as per usual,
I digress.

Here we go.
I'm back...
I'm here and there...
I'm posting new items on MP
when I can.
Yay.

And the new wave starts with
'The Violence-N-Us Series' (7 in all)
now available for purchase on MP.

The name seems apropos
to start things off...
Perhaps timing 
IS in fact
everything.

*smiles*

Laters peeps.








No comments:

Post a Comment