:: The Muse of Chaos ::.. Ms. Evelynn Kingsley

Inquiring minds you say? Well, here's your sneak peek of the everyday Second Life of Ms. Evelynn Kingsley, business woman extraordinaire. Everything from building for Ethereal Chaos to the latest news regarding Apocalyptic Chaos. Perhaps I'll even throw in a few of the many random thoughts I have on life, love, and the misadventures that make up my Second Life just for kicks. This, is me...

Welcome to my World of Chaos.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

'Let it Flow!'


O-M-Geeeee!!!
I feel like I'm on a roll here!
My mind is swirling with thoughts
and I HAVE to get them out!!

I'm very much looking forward to this upcoming week when my little Panda Bear
comes back from her leave. Her and I will hit the platform once again!

ALL WEEK, we will be creating.
The store will start featuring items as we go along,
very exciting!

Guess what?
I'm here...
\o/

'Drawn' by Evelynn Kingsley

The definitive lines that contour,
Here, in this space,
Prove that I am here.

When complexity of being
Denies that seeing IS believing,
Bleed meaning behind meaning,
Ever asking the question "why?"

When faith loses the ability to fathom possibility,
Proves you are only human too.

No comments:

Post a Comment